This bundle saves you: $147
(compared to buying the items individually)
Agent 41 – Classroom Dialogic Set
This set contains:
- 20 books – enough for up to 40 students sharing as they listen to the story.
- The audio file of the story – to listen along as class.
- 5 title-specific questions including two that are dialogic.
- 5 title-specific activities to encourage group/pair work and deepen comprehension.
– The last three resources come on an USB stick and as a download link
Notes on the resources:
- Audio-supported texts (students reading and listening) have been shown to increase reading improvement by an average of 300% faster.
- When this is coupled with comprehension questions, there is depth of learning as well.
- “Dialogic pedagogical approaches can positively support the engagement and learning of Pasifika students, particularly in relation to literacy instruction, in English-medium schools.” – Dr Jacinta Oldehaver (University of Auckland) 2023
- Activities include:
- Cloze Activities
- Text Sequencing
- Word Searches (and answers)
- Board Games
- Writing Activities
There are no questions yet