Bundle Savings: $64
Te Huarere (The Weather) – Resource Pack
In this bilingual story, we follow a week of weather in Aotearoa. It’s raining in Auckland, windy in Wellington, cloudy in Taranaki, snowing in Wanaka and frosty in Wakatipu. Turn to the last page to see where the sun is shining every day of the week.
Simple sentence structures lead us through the days of the week, different kinds of weather and some local placenames.
Each resource pack includes:
- A big book – for shared reading, with teachers’ notes that include user-friendly assessment rubrics and ideas for second language activities
- 10 small book versions of the story, for guided and independent reading.
- A set of flashcards featuring keywords from the story, for vocabulary recognition.
- Download link and USB Card containing:
- Mini-book template of the story and illustrations, for students to take home and read with whānau.
- Audio file and a digital file of the story, for the big screen.