Bundle Savings: $64
Ngā Taputapu Tākaro (Sports Equipment) – Resource Pack
In this bilingual story, two boys go to the school sports shed to collect some P.E. equipment. Simple sentence structures are used to explain the names for each piece of equipment and what they are used for.
At the end of the story, the boys find a scary surprise in the shed which sends them running back to the classroom – without any sports gear!
Each resource pack includes:
- A big book – for shared reading, with teachers’ notes that include user-friendly assessment rubrics and ideas for second language activities
- 10 small book versions of the story, for guided and independent reading.
- A set of flashcards featuring keywords from the story, for vocabulary recognition.
- Download link and USB Card containing:
- Mini-book template of the story and illustrations, for students to take home and read with whānau.
- Audio file and a digital file of the story, for the big screen.